miercuri, 23 octombrie 2013

Me...l taking over the kitchen

Welcome! Come, come, you can step into my kitchen today!:) Yes, even a fashionista cooks or bakes sometimes, rarely in my case, that's true! But as a true fashion victim I only learn to cook fashionable and good looking food. So, today, on the menu we have: the famous Croque Madame, a yummy forest fruit and banana smoothie, and....please don't miss desert, cause it's the first time I'm baking this Blueberry muffins. Voila! Unexpectedly they taste delicious. I'm sorry you can only imagine their aroma through the photos below but I hope I've made you hungry or maybe just inspired. Kisses





                                                                   





                                                                                

Un comentariu: