marți, 19 februarie 2013

A very special guest!

"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style." I have a very special guest in today's post! Cause she's been there for me since many years, through good and especially through bad times, being my friend, my sister and also one of my best photographers for this blog, which she helped me create! So, I want to wish, here too, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bbf, Diana Ghirasin, and, to many more memories together, till we grow old, but still remain fancy! :))

 











 



 
 


I was wearing: H&M dress
                           Zara natural fur vest
                         Stradivarius boots
                        Walkiki purse
                       H&M necklace

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu